Thursday, May 28, 2009


I have had such a Great year with the seniors of 2009. I can't think of a single person that I did not love working with... everyone has brought their own personality and their own bit of flair to the table, this has been great..... but now its on to the fun stuff of the summer, that's Weddings, babies and families.... I took pictures of Conner last night and this little guy is one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my whole life..... he has a instant smile, the biggest blue eyes I have ever seen, and you just want to pick him up and love on him instead of taking pictures....I am a little partial....he is my nephew and I love him lots!!! this image is of his last setting that I took, not last nights....he wasn't feeling very good do I went to his Grandma (Kim) and Grandpa's (David) house so I could get these taken for Kayla.... I can't wait to edit what we got to do last night outside....he is growing leaps and bounds every time I get to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment