Friday, May 29, 2009


Wow! Fridays are busy around here. I have two wedding ready in the flower departments, and one school graduation. The flowers turned out great so hopefully everyone will be happy on their special days...I got a lot of pictures downloaded, resized, watermarked and on cds for families to view but I have to post this one that had my attention... this was one of the coolest families that I have ever been around.... I cant think of a single relitive or friend of this family that I didnt fall in love with as I was shooting this event... This was taken during Courtney's Graduation party and wow what a Cool! party it was... the picture on the right is going to change for every family picture putting the couples picture in it that buys that peticular portrait.

Have a good weekend and I will see you again on Monday! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment