Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was really calm and relaxing all the way around. Haha I always get tickled when I first see Elise get up. I have teased her for years and years about looking like a Schnauzer puppy when she first gets up... and that was so fun to get to see her like that again. :) Oh my things you forget about when you children move away to college....well breakfast is a big thing in the Peak family on Christmas morning we all jump in and everyone gets their favorite breakfast....I had asked Elise what she wanted and she said what she wanted was to cook breakfast......"really!" was my reaction....and when it was all said and done... I have to tell you that I was really impressed!

We opened presents, cleaned up everything and then just enjoyed the day.....cooked ate and then set....wishing we hadn't eaten that much. lol the perfect Christmas!....well almost, we get to do it all again when Colt and Marinda get here, and with all of us together then we will have the whole family together.....Sounds Good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment