Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have a Reason now for a Blog!


I really am excited about my blog!!! In the past I just could not see the point in just writing about all the perfect things that happen every day... lol Live just doesn't work that way, and I didn't want to put it out there like that.... so My blog is going to have some of the fun things that happen and the "OOPS!" Photos in it. I will talk a little about the day that's going on and just kinda let the chips fall where they may.
The Collinsworth family..... first I have to say how much I truly love this whole family.... I just took 5 of their families last night and they just amaze me. I really need to break out the pictures that I took of them about 15 years ago......I have come a long way baby since that day! I was a little taken back and it made me smile a lot I didn't say anything to the family at the time but I was just having so much fun with the new kids and seeing everyone grown with families of their own, my goodness I looked at one of the babies and if I stood on a box I still couldn't look him in the eye. A grand daughter walked in the room and I had to take a double take, at this point I really think I did laugh out loud she was just a cool little kid a couple of years ago when we last took her last family pictures and when she walked in the room she looked like some kind of movie star! truly she was like all elegant and beautiful and so confident..... and truthfully I think that's what I am really wanting to say about this whole family..... It all starts with mom and dad (Grandma and Grandpa) These people love their kids so much and I am seeing the 3rd generation of class! and its just being passed down from generation to generation and it truly starts at the top! what a cool legacy to pass down to your family!

Well now here on this blog I am not going to be posting the perfect pictures..... Nope this blog is made for the bloopers the fun stuff the things that kinda let everyone see whats really going on.
Enjoy and have a fun day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment