Monday, June 1, 2009


Wow what a outstanding weekend for photography! This last weekend had a lot included into it in the Perryton area. First we had 2 high school graduations that included a lot of flowers and balloons for parties and for graduation its self, then it was photography time. First I started with a wedding with two families that I have known and loved for many many years. It really is a extra special blessing to me when I see two people find each other that truly love, trust, count on, need and complete each other...and these people really do all of this and more. I have been talking about the Thrasher wedding. The Thrasher had a outside wedding at their farm that has been in the family for decades and decades then moved to a reception in town. This was a fun lighthearted event that truly let me and all the guests share in this truly special time for this couple....

Sunday is usually a day that I don't usually work but being that so many families were in town for graduation and families were together I knew I had to make a exception....I ended up doing 4 setting on Sunday and I couldn't have had better weather or better people....Everything from the beginning of the day at 9am to the last setting starting at 7pm was outstanding and I really appreciated ever single one of them....wow the wild flowers at Wolf creak was just crazy great!

Hope your Monday and coming week is outstanding. I am at the studio for just a minute or two to print out statements and then I am headed home to start painting on the house.... LOL you otta come help! Don't forget to bring a Dr. Pepper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment