Tuesday, June 2, 2009




And so the 2010 seniors begin!!!! I started the senior season of 2010 with Miss Hartsfield, we went out to Wolf Creek and just had the idea of lets go look and see what we see, we knew the flowers were everywhere and just field after field of them. Her Mom and Dad came with us and I think we all had a pretty good time. Tammy-her Mother is a great photographer of her own rite and it was fun watching her work her style on her daughter and the pictures that she got at the same time... I have always thought it was fun working with other photographers, You did a great job Tammy!!! I am ready for you to post some of yours to! I'm off to a house to take some grand baby pictures this morning, hope the day goes good for everyone and I will get back with ya tommorow morning.

3 comments:

  1. That is an awsome picture,,and the colors are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasnt that just beautiful, I really loved it and Alyssa is just so easy and fun to shoot! not to mention thats not for sure her best I just liked the flowers,,, she just did a great job all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. I've always appreciated you working so well with other photographers. You are so generous to share your space :)
    From judging my 4-H photos years ago and allowing me to collage some of Kelci (Tyson) Sell's bridal portraits that you took a couple years ago, you have really impacted my photography skills for the better.
    Heartfelt thanks!

    ReplyDelete